Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up zi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ZI or Zi may refer to:
- Zi (子), a surname used by Sang Kings
- Zi (子), a Chinese honorific used for ancient viscounts and for master philosophers
- Zi (字), an alternate term for East Asian courtesy names
- Zi (cuneiform), a sign in cuneiform writing
- Zi Corporation, a software company
- Zi, a 2016 Romanian black metal album by Negură Bunget
- Zi, the prefix symbol of the binary unit prefix zebi for digital data
- Zi, from the Zoids science fiction franchise
- Aigle Azur (IATA airline code ZI)
- Zi, an area in Axiom Verge
- Chinese characters, sometimes known as zi (字) in Chinese
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.