Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up zia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zia (also spelled Ziya, Ḍiya , Dia or Diya) may refer to:
- Zia (name), including a list of people and fictional characters with the name
- The Zia people, a tribe in New Mexico, United States
- The Zia people (Papua New Guinea), a tribe in Papua New Guinea
- The Zia language of Papua New Guinea
- Applebay Zia, motor glider
- Zia (band)
- Zia (brachiopod), a brachiopod genus
- Zia International Airport, Bangladesh, now Shahjalal International Airport
- Zhukovsky International Airport, an airport in Russia with the IATA identifier of ZIA.
- Zamboanga International Airport, Philippines
- Zia (novel), the sequel to Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O'Dell
- Zia, a small village on the Greek island of Kos
- Tzia or Zia (Greek: Τζια), an alternative name for Kea (island), Cyclades, Greece
- Ziya, the Turkish spelling of the Arabic name
- Sia (disambiguation)
- Ziaur a compound name beginning with "Zia"
- Ziauddin a common transliteration a common name
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.