Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up zia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Gender:||Female and male|
First element of compound name
- Zia Mohiuddin Dagar (1929–1990), popularly known as Z. M. Dagar, Indian musician
- Dia Abdul Zahra Kadim, Iraqi Shiite leader
- Zia Inayat-Khan, (aka Pir Zia), spiritual leader of the Sufi Order International
- Zia Mahmood, (born 1946), Pakistani contract bridge player
- Zia McCabe, (born 1975), American musician and founding member of The Dandy Warhols
- Zia Mian, Pakistani physicist and nuclear expert
- Zia Mody, Indian legal consultant and businesswoman
- Zia Mohyeddin (born 1933), Pakistani actor
- Zia Ul Shah, citizen of Pakistan held by the United States in Guantanamo
- Ziya Tong, Canadian television host
- Anastasia de Torby (1892–1977), also known as Lady Zia Wernher, Russian aristocrat.
- Park Ji-a (born 1972), South Korean actress
- Caleb K. Zia, Chinese American educator
- Helen Zia (born 1952), American journalist
- Junaid Zia (born 1983), Pakistani cricketer
- Khaleda Zia, former Prime Minister of Bangladesh
- Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq, former President of Pakistan
- Sameer Zia (born 1981), sportsman from the United Arab Emirates
- Applebay Zia, motor glider
- The Zia people, a tribe in New Mexico, United States
- The Zia people (Papua New Guinea), a tribe in Papua New Guinea
- The Zia language of Papua New Guinea
- Zia (brachiopod), a brachiopod genus
- Zia International Airport, Bangladesh, now Shahjalal International Airport
- Zhukovsky International Airport, an airport in Russia with the IATA identifier of ZIA.
- Zamboanga International Airport, Philippines
- Zia (novel), the sequel to Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O'Dell
- Zia, a character in the animated television series The Mysterious Cities of Gold
- A character in The Red Pyramid (novel)
- Zia, a small village on the Greek island of Kos
- Zia is the main character in the independent movie Wristcutters: A Love Story.
- Zia (band)
- Zia (singer), the stage name of South Korean singer Baek Ji Hye.
- Zia, a character in the video game Bastion
- Tzia or Zia (Greek: Τζια), an alternative name for Kea (island), Cyclades, Greece
- Ziya, the Turkish spelling of the Arabic name
- Sia (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.