Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zib can be:
- Lukas Zib (born 1977), Czech ice hockey player
- Tomáš Zíb (born 1976), Czech tennis player
- ZIB, one of the Soviet space dogs, a passenger on a sub-orbital flight in 1951
- an alternate transliteration of Ziv, early Hebrew Bible name of the Hebrew calendar month Iyar
- an alternate transliteration for al-Zeeb, a Palestinian village depopulated in the lead up to and during the 1948 Arab-Israeli War
- Zuse Institute Berlin, a research institute for applied mathematics and computer science
- ZiB or Zebibyte, a large unit of digital information storage
- Zib or Zebibit, a unit of digital information storage
- Zeit im Bild, an Austrian new television series on ORF eins/ORF 2
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zib.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.