From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A ziggurat is a pyramidal structure that first appeared during ancient times in the Middle East. It may also refer to:
- A ziggurat algorithm, a number generating algorithm
- The Ziggurat, the Chet Holifield Federal Building in Laguna Niguel, California
- The Ziggurat, an office building in West Sacramento, California
- Ziggurats (album), a 2007 album by the The Beautiful Girls
- Zigurat (company), a Spanish video game development company
- Ziggurat (video game), a 2012 iOS video game by Action Button Entertainment
- Ziggurat (2014 video game), a 2014 video game by Milkstone Studios released on PC, Xbox One and PS4
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ziggurat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.