Zilli may refer to:
- Aldo Zilli (born 1956), Italian-British celebrity chef
- Carlos Pedro Zilli (born 1954), Brazilian–Guinea-Bissauan bishop
- Emma Zilli (1864–1901), Italian soprano singer
- Ishtiyaq Ahmad Zilli (born 1942), Indian scholar
- Mehmed Zilli, the real name of Ottoman traveler Evliya Çelebi (1611 – c. 1682)
- Nina Zilli (born 1980), Italian singer-songwriter
- Nina Zilli, her 2009 EP album
- Celje, Slovenia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zilli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.