Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zina (الزنا) is the Arabic term for extramarital sex in Islam.
Zina may also refer to:
- Zina (given name)
- The Yelang, a historical political entity and tribal alliance in what is now south-west China
- Zina (film), a 1985 film
- Zina streaming media system, a streaming media system
- One of the characters described in OMC's song "How Bizarre"
- Zina, Cameroon, a commune in Extrême-Nord region
- "Zina" (song), a 2012 song by Algerian band Babylone
- "Zina", 2018 song by Danish artists Fouli & Naoui
People with the surname
- Peggy Zina (born 1975), Greek singer-songwriter
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.