From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zina (الزنا) is the Arabic term for extramarital sex in Islam.
Zina may also refer to:
- Zina (given name)
- The Yelang, a historical political entity and tribal alliance in what is now south-west China
- Zina (film), a 1985 film
- Zina streaming media system, a streaming media system
- One of the characters described in OMC's song "How Bizarre"
- Zina, Cameroon, a commune in Extrême-Nord region
People with the surname
- Peggy Zina (born 1975), Greek singer-songwriter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.