From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zingara [tseeng-gah-rah] Noun, plural zingare [tseeng-gah-re] Italian 1. a female Gypsy.
- The Bohemian Girl (1844), an operetta by Michael W. Balfe
- La zingara (1822), an opera semiseria in two acts by Gaetano Donizetti
- "La zingara (song)" (1845), a song by Giuseppe Verdi
- Zingara (film) (1969), directed by Mariano Laurenti, writing credits: Roberto Gianviti (also story), Dino Verde
- À la zingara, a garnish in French cuisine
- Zingara (Conan), a nation in the fictional world of Conan the Barbarian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zingara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.