|Owner||Mr & Mrs L J Williams|
He won his first Sandown Classic in 2007, defeating Jukebox Johhny, and Baughurst as a 6-year-old. The following year as $3.20 favourite won a second Classic in defeating Douro Valley and Red Ruler, by 0.2 lengths. In 2009 Zipping made it three on end with his victory over the Peter Snowden trained Purple, and the 2007 Caulfield Cup winner Master O'Reilly. In 2010 Zipping in a five horse field including the David Jones Handicap winner the kiwi Ginga Dude, won his 4th Sandown Classic by 2 lengths defeating Exceptionally and Manighar. Nick Hall had the winning ride, and Zipping again started the race favourite at $1.90.
Big race wins
- 2010 Sandown Classic
- 2010 Turnbull Stakes
- 2010 Australian Cup
- 2009 Sandown Classic
- 2008 Sandown Classic
- 2007 Sandown Classic
- 2006 Moonee Valley Cup
- 2010 Melbourne Cup 4th
- 2010 WS Cox Plate 2nd
- 2009 WS Cox Plate 3rd
- 2008 WS Cox Plate 2nd
- 2008 Turnbull Stakes 3rd
- 2007 Melbourne Cup 4th
- 2007 LKS Mackinnon Stakes 3rd
- 2006 Melbourne Cup 4th
Zipping was the first horse included in the Hickmott stable and placed fourth on three occasions in the Emirates Melbourne cup. Lloyd Williams, the owner of the horse, described him as more than an animal. He called Zipping his friend and his greatest horse in all of his twenty five years in racing.
- Smith, Mark (2010-11-13). "Four In a Row for History Maker Zipping". Breednet.com.au. Retrieved 2010-12-11.
- Stewart, Matt (2007-11-18). "Resounding win for Zipping in the Sandown Classic". Herald Sun. Australia. Retrieved 2010-12-11.
- Pickering, Paul (2008-11-20). "Rodd times it just right on Zipping". Dandenong Star. Australia: Star News Group. Retrieved 2010-12-11.
- AAP (2009-11-14). "Zipping's Sandown Classic hat-trick". Herald Sun. Australia. Retrieved 2010-12-11.
- Nicholson, Rod (2010-11-13). "Zipping's fourth Sandown win cups everything". Herald Sun. Australia. Retrieved 2010-12-11.