|Occupation||Contemporary painter and novelist|
Zoe Yin (simplified Chinese 尹亮景 born in 2001) is an American contemporary painter and novelist. China Central TV, China Education TV, Cleveland WCPN Radio, THNKRTV, China Daily call her a child prodigy.
Yin began drawing when she was one year old. At age six, she became a member of the Andover Artists Guild  and exhibited at the 33rd annual Andover Art in the Park, where she sold her first acrylic painting. She exhibit at the International Art Expo New York at age 8.
Her first museum exhibition was at the World Art Museum in Beijing, China when she was ten. At the same time, her art book with her sibling “Art World Child Prodigy Siblings-- Victoria Yin, Zoe Yin” was published in English and Chinese, and was selected to be exhibited at the Annual Frankfurt Book Fair, Germany.
Yin was interviewed by CCTV (China Central TV) cultural express, China Education Television TV, and CCTV world wide broadcasting program cross over and painted live in front of a worldwide audience.
Yin's story was documented in two episodes of PRODIGIES, "Young Prodigies Dazzle The Art World"  and "Art Prodigy Compared to Matisse"  when she was 11. (PRODIGIES is a bi-weekly series from THNKRtv, initiated by Google, showing the youngest and brightest talents).
- "Prodigy Siblings Hold Exhibition in Beijing CCTV News, CCTV culture express, China Central TV, Beijing, China November 2011".
- "Interview with China Education TV 1 Arts & Calligraphy, December 2011, Beijing, China".
- "Interview with CCTV cross over, November 5, 2011, China Central TV, Beijing, China".
- "Cleveland Ohio WCPN Around Noon, Live Radio Interview with Dee Perry, November 16, 2010".
- "Young Prodigies Dazzle The Art World".
- "Art Prodigy Compared to Matisse".
- "Get Up, Close and Personal with Genius, CHINA DAILY, October 25, 2011".
- "Art in the Park this Saturday".
- "Artist Highlights: A Rising Star Zoe Yin 8 year old" (PDF).
- "Cover Story “Brush With Fame”—Strokes of Genius, The Andover Magazine, North of Boston Living" (PDF).
- At What Age Will Your Creativity Peak? | The Creativity Post By THNKR | Oct 28, 2012
- Child Prodigies Bring Artistic Talents to Beck Center
- Still Coloring Out Of The Lines: Young Artists
- Child Prodigies Bring Artistic Talents to Northeast Ohio 11/15-12/31
- "Yin Sisters Artists’ Reception, November 12, 2010".
- "Hattie Larlham And Beck Cafe Host Yin Sisters Artists Reception".
- Yin, Yin, Victoria, Zoe (2011). Art World Child Prodigy Siblings Victoria Yin and Zoe Yin. Beijing, China: Foreign Languages Press. ISBN 978-7-119-04331-9.