He started to play the guitar at the age of six. He graduated from the Music Academy of Zagreb with Darko Petrinjak and completed his studies with Hubert Käppel at the Hochschule für Music in Cologne, Germany.
Sabrina Vlaškalić left Serbia to study with Zoran Dukic in The Hague. She said Dukic did not teach her guitar skills but to listen. He would have her listen and then imitate the subtle differences in the performances of Julian Bream or Ida Presti.
- Audio recordings at Plushmusic
- Mario Castelnuovo-Tedesco: 24 Caprichos de Goya (Naxos 8.572252-53) - Recording: 2008
- DEWA, Stefan Soewandi - Guitarworks II (double CD) (kr 10043, Kreuzberg Records); Dukic and other guitarists - Recording: 1999
- Tárrega, Antonio José, Bach, Takemitsu (1023-OPE, Ópera tres) - Recording: 1996
- Printemps de la Guitare 94 (DMP 9522C, Plein Jeu) - Recording: 1994
- "Zoran Dukic". Archived from the original on May 19, 2010. Retrieved November 3, 2010.
- "Sabrina Vlaskalic's Early Struggles Give Way to New Confidence". classicalguitarmagazine.com. May 31, 2017. Retrieved 2019-12-18.