From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zou or ZOU may refer to
- Zou people, indigenous community living along Indo-Burma frontier
- Zo people, a group of indigenous tribe in Burma and northeast India
- Zo language, the language spoken by the Zo people
- United Zou Organization, to unite all the Zo people
- Zou River of Benin
- Zou Department of Benin
- Zou, Ivory Coast, town and sub-prefecture in Ivory Coast
- Zou (state), Chinese state that existed during the Zhou Dynasty
- Zoucheng, formerly Zou County
- Zou (surname) (邹), a Chinese surname
- Zimbabwe Open University
- Zou (TV series) is a French animated television series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zou.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.