From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zupan is an English rendering (spellings in other languages vary rather widely) of the following Slavic words:
- Župan, a title of various positions amongst South Slavic peoples, at the head of several types of units called Župa or duchy or principality
- Żupan, a Polish garment
Zupan is also a common surname in Slovenia. Notable individuals with that surname include:
- Mark Zupan, American academic
- Mark Zupan, American wheelchair rugby player
- Jure Zupan, Slovene politician, Minister of Science and High Education (2004-2007)
- Miha Zupan, Slovene basketball player
- Vitomil Zupan, Slovene literate
- Antonijo Zupan, Croatian footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zupan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.