From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Zwilling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zwilling may refer to:
- David Zwilling (born 1949), Austrian alpine skier
- Dutch Zwilling (Edward Harrison Zwilling) (1888-1978), American professional baseball player
- Gabriel Zwilling (c. 1487-1558), German Lutheran and Protestant Reformer
- Martin Zwilling (born 1945), American business executive
- 12.8 cm FlaK 40, a German-made World War II anti-aircraft gun with a 'twin' variant
- Heinkel He 111Z "Zwilling", 'twin' variant of a German World War II airplane.
- Bf 109Z "Zwilling", an experimental German aircraft from World War II.
- MG 81 machine gun, a German-made World War II machine gun with a 'twin' variant
- Z/FlAK 85, a modern Austrian anti-aircraft gun with twin barrels
- Flakpanzer IV mit 3.7 cm FlaK Zwilling, a German-made World War II mobile anti-aircraft gun with two barrels
- J. A. Henckels, a knife company formally named Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Professors Zwillinge, a series of books from the 1920s by German writer Else Ury
- Zwilling, the second album by Eric Fish
- Zwillinge (Locomotives), a class of small narrow gauge paired locomotives built in Germany in the late 19th and early 20th century
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zwilling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.