1945 Toronto Argonauts season
|1945 Toronto Argonauts season|
|Head coach||Teddy Morris|
|Home field||Varsity Stadium|
|Division place||2nd, IRFU|
|Playoff finish||Won 33rd Grey Cup|
The 1945 Toronto Argonauts season was the 56th season for the team since the franchise's inception in 1873 and the first since World War II. The team finished in second place in the Interprovincial Rugby Football Union with a 5–1–0 record and qualified for the playoffs for the seventh consecutive season. The Argonauts defeated the Ottawa Rough Riders in a two-game total-points IRFU Final series before winning the Eastern Final over the Toronto Balmy Beach Beachers. The Argonauts defeated the Winnipeg Blue Bombers in the 33rd Grey Cup game by a score of 35-0, winning the franchise's sixth Grey Cup championship.
Regular season 
|Ottawa Rough Riders||6||5||1||0||105||40||10|
|1||Sept 22||Ottawa Rough Riders||W 11–9||1–0–0|
|2||Sept 29||Ottawa Rough Riders||L 8–6||1–1–0|
|3||Oct 6||Montreal Hornets||W 21–3||2–1–0|
|4||Oct 13||Hamilton Tigers||W 10–8||3–1–0|
|5||Oct 20||Hamilton Tigers||W 13–10||4–1–0|
|6||Oct 27||Montreal Hornets||W 31–6||5–1–0|
|IRFU Final Game 1||Nov 3||@ Ottawa Rough Riders||Lansdowne Park||W 27–8|
|IRFU Final Game 2||Nov 10||Ottawa Rough Riders||Varsity Stadium||L 10–6|
|Eastern Final||Nov 17||Toronto Balmy Beach Beachers||Varsity Stadium||W 14–2|
|Grey Cup||Dec 1||Winnipeg Blue Bombers||Varsity Stadium||W 35–0|
Grey Cup 
|Winnipeg Blue Bombers||0||0||0||0||0|
- "All-Time Coaching". Toronto Argonauts. Archived from the original on 22 April 2011. Retrieved 2011-05-07.
- "Toronto Argonauts Stadium History". Toronto Argonauts. Archived from the original on 22 April 2011. Retrieved 2011-05-07.
- "1945 Regular Season Standings". Canadian Football League. Retrieved 2011-05-07.
- "1945". cflapedia.com. Retrieved 2012-04-17.
- "Toronto Argonauts Historical Canadian Football League (CFL) Scores Since 1945". Michigan-Football. Retrieved 2011-05-07.
- "1945 Grey Cup Recap". Canadian Football League. Retrieved 2012-04-17.