From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up adl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Adl is an Arabic word meaning justice.
Adl or ADL may also refer to:
- Action description language, a formal language for automatic planning systems
- Adventure Definition Language
- Archetype definition language, as used in openEHR archetypes
- Architecture description language, a formal language for architecture description and representation
- Argument-dependent name lookup, a lookup for function names in the C++ programming language
- Assertion definition language
- ADL astronomical society, Slovenian astronomical society
- Akademiska Damkören Lyran or The Academic Female Voice Choir Lyran, a Finnish choir
- Alexander Dennis Limited, the UK's largest bus manufacturer
- Amalgamated Dairies Limited, a dairy production company on Prince Edward Island, Canada
- Animal Defense League
- Anthony DeMaria Labs, an audio equipment manufacturer
- Anti-Defamation League, a Jewish non-governmental organization based in the United States
- Armenian Democratic Liberal Party (ADL) or Ramgavar Party, a political party
- Arthur D. Little, a management consulting firm
- Adelaide Airport, Australia, IATA airport code ADL
- Adlington (Lancashire) railway station, England, National Rail code ADL
- Activities of daily living, a term used in medicine and nursing, especially in the care of the elderly
- Advance–decline line
- Advanced Distributed Learning, part of an effort to standardize and modernize training and education management and delivery
- Gallong language, a Tibeto-Burman language of India
- New Zealand ADL class diesel electric unit, a type of diesel railway vehicle used on Auckland's suburban network
- The modified open primary election used by three of the four political parties recognized in the U.S. state of Alaska (Alaskan Independence, Democratic and Libertarian), known colloquially as the "ADL ballot"
- A driver's license issued by a jurisdiction whose name begins with the letter A
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ADL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.