From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from AIDA)
Aida is an opera by Giuseppe Verdi.
Aida or AIDA may also refer to:
- Aida, Okayama, a former town in Japan, known for the "Aida" race car circuit
- Aida District, Okayama, Japan
- Aida (camp), a Palestinian refugee camp
In computer science
- AIDA64, computer software that provides information on hardware
- AIDA32, computer software that provides information on hardware
- AIDA (computing), a set of defined interfaces and formats for representing common data analysis objects, primarily used by researchers in high-energy particle physics.
- AIDA/Web, a Smalltalk open source web application framework
- Aida, a character from The Cairo Trilogy, by Naquib Mahfouz
- AIDA (.hack), Artificially Intelligent Data Anomalies, fictional AIs in the .hack franchise
- Aida, one of the protagonists in the 2003 video game Unreal II: The Awakening
- Aida, one of the playable maps in the MMORPG Mu Online.
Movies and television
- Aida (1953 film), starring Sophia Loren
- Aida (1987 film), 1987 Swedish film
- Aída, a Spanish TV series, a spin-off from 7 Vidas
- Aida (opera), the opera by Giuseppe Verdi
- Aida (musical), the musical by Elton John and Tim Rice whose story is based on Verdi's opera
- Aida (album), a 1980 album by Derek Bailey
- Aida (Rino Gaetano), a 1977 album by Rino Gaetano
- AIDA - International Association of Arabic Dialectology
- Azerbaijan International Development Agency, organizing body for international aid by the Republic of Azerbaijan
- AIDA International, organizing body for the sport of freediving
- Aida (café), a chain of coffeehouses in Vienna, Austria
- AIDA Cruises, a German cruise company, also the prefix of several ships in their fleet
- American Indian Defense Association, American indigenous rights organization
- The Australasian Intervarsity Debating Association, organizing body of the Australasian Intervarsity Debating Championships
- Asociacion Interamericana para la Defensa del Ambiente, international environmental law organization working in the Americas
- AIDA (marketing), an acronym used in marketing for "Attention, Interest, Desire, Action"
- AIDA interactive educational freeware diabetes simulator, freely available diabetes simulator program
- Aida cloth, used in cross-stitch
- Operation Aida, Rommel's penultimate effort to take Egypt from the British using the Afrikakorps in mid-1942
- AIDAdiva, a German cruise ship
- AIDA (mission), Asteroid Impact & Deflection Assessment; a proposed asteroid mission by two spacecraft.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aida.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.