From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up amu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
As an abbreviation, AMU may refer to:
- Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań, Poland
- African Mathematical Union
- Aix-Marseille University, Aix-en-Provence/Marseille, France
- Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India
- American Military University, Charles Town, West Virginia
- Arab Maghreb Union
- Atomic mass unit, used to express atomic and molecular masses.
- Ave Maria University, Florida, USA
- Auxiliary Memory Units
- African and Malagasy Union
- Asian Monetary Unit
- United States Army Medical Unit
- Antarctic Micronational Union
- Northern Rhodesian African Mineworkers' Union, a former Northern Rhodesian trade union
As an abbreviation, amu may refer to:
- Atomic mass unit, the obsolete unit of atomic mass, one sixteenth of the mass of a neutral oxygen-16 atom in its ground state.
- unified Atomic mass unit, aka Dalton (abbr. Da or u). The standard unit of atomic mass, one twelfth of the mass of a ground state carbon-12 atom.
Amu may refer to:
- Amu (film), Indian film starring Konkona Sen Sharma
- Amu Hinamori, a fictional character from the manga series Shugo Chara! by Peach-Pit
- Amu Darya, a river in central Asia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.