From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Abyssinia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abyssinia may refer to:
- Ethiopia, the modern nation
- Ethiopian Empire, a historical nation
- SS Abyssinia, 1870 Canadian Pacific steamship
- HMS Abyssinia (1870), British armoured ship
- Abyssinia (musical)
- Abyssinia (battle honour)
- A song by the Patti Smith Group on Radio Ethiopia
- A Vegetarian Restaurant in Lausanne, Switzerland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abyssinia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.