|Founder||Angus Keith, Bjorn Hatleskog|
|Genre||Experimental Music Breakcore Chiptune Noise Music IDM Art Rock|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
Adaadat is an Independent record label based in London releasing an eclectic mixture of Experimental Music, Chiptune, Noise Music, Art Rock, IDM and Breakcore. It was founded in 2002 by Angus Keith and Bjorn Hatleskog.  The record label was initially set-up to release music by hard to find Japanese artists in the UK.  Adaadat went on to develop a reputation for "anarchic spliced noise and frenetic live shows".  In 2005 the Adaadat label was showcased on BBC One World programme broadcast on BBC Radio 1. From 2005 to 2006 Adaadat ran a monthly club night at the ICA called Trash Trash Noise Next Door. 
The label currently has (as of December 2013) over 30 releases.
- Sascha Kosch (April 2005, page 22). "Adaadat : Schnapp' den groove". De:Bug.
- Soar, Kevin (November 2007). "Always check the label : Adaadat". Dazed and Confused (London). Retrieved December 25, 2013.
- Morgan, Frances (December 2005/January 2006). "Under The Radar: Excavating the UK's new electronic underground". Plan B Magazine (London). Retrieved December 25, 2013.
- "One World : Adaadat Label Showcase". BBC Radio 1. 03/10/2005.
- "Get out for some trash". The Telegraph. August 2005.