September 20, 1971 |
Providence, Rhode Island
|Occupation||CEO/Founder of Crystal Clear Digital Marketing
Co-Chairman/Founder of Astonish Results
CEO/Founder of Astonish Records
Adam DeGraide (born September 20, 1971) is an American business executive involved in the digital marketing and entertainment industries. He is the co-founder of three digital marketing companies, an independent record label and an independent film company.
Crystal Clear Digital Marketing
In 2013, DeGraide began his third digital marketing company, Crystal Clear Digital Marketing, in Orlando, Florida. Crystal Clear is a digital marketing company assisting the local healthcare provider in Internet Marketing.
In early 2006, DeGraide co-founded Astonish Results. The company provides digital marketing and training services for independent insurance agencies in the U.S.
In 2011, Astonish Results received an undisclosed amount of equity investment from investor Serent Capital to further develop Astonish Results' growth, tools, and services.
In May 2005 DeGraide founded Astonish Entertainment, also known as Astonish Records. He signed four rock artists: No More Kings with whom he used to play bass, Aranda, Soular, Dirt Poor Robins, and pop singer David Martin.
In 1997, DeGraide began his first company, BZ Results, in Providence, Rhode Island. BZ is a digital marketing company assisting car dealers in Internet marketing. The company was acquired in 2006 by Automatic Data Processing for $125 million.
Disabled Veterans Insurance Careers elected Adam DeGraide to its strategic board. In 2006, DeGraide launched Astonish, which was recently ranked 267th on the Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. and serves more than 7,000 insurance industry users. DVIC’s strategic board also includes James R. Pender, Gary V. Trippe, Gary L. Bryant, Thomas E. Callanan, Thomas A. Dials, Lee Knapp, Brady Polansky, Jon Bidwell, Walter J. Gdowski, James R. Hackbarth, Robert M. Menke, George A. Steadman III, Gerald J. Sullivan, John Wepler, Jeff Grady and David M. Howard.
In 2012 and 2013, DeGraide contributed articles to the following publications: an Interview appeared on MO.com, an article titled Small Business Lead Conversion: 3 Tips & 1 Story was published on Business 2 Community, an article titled 10 Start-up Mistakes to Avoid in the New Year was published on Inc. (magazine) via the Young Entrepreneur Council, an article titled Get Social: Bringing Your Business Up To Speed In 2013 was published on Killer Startups, an article titled Signs You Need To Outsource Your Digital Marketing was published on Blogrepreneur and an interview titled Energize Your Business and Watch It Grow was published on Insurance Journal. The following articles: Blame Yourself and Do Something,The Last Thing Agencies Need,The ROI of Social Networking,Internet Marketing and Gym Memberships,Make the Shift,Word of Mouth Marketing- Amped,and Link it Up were published in Rough Notesand the article Traditional vs. Today: Determining Your Market Strategy was published in B2B Marketing and the article Hire Right to Sustain Growth was published on HR.com and the article Be a Leader: Change Your Culture was published on Yahoo Voices and the article Four Strategies To Rejuvenate Your Brand was published in Forbes, and the article The surprising power of opt-out email campaigns was published in iMediaConection. and the article 10 Ways Startups Can Grow With Vine and Instagram Video was published in Mashable. 
- "He's Big in Walgreens". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 2008-02-14.
- Barth, Cindy. "Prepared to be Astonished". Orlando Business Journal. Retrieved 2006-08-18.
- Banks, Cliff. "BZ Results is Acquired by ADP". Wards Auto. Retrieved 2011-07-08.
- "Strategic Board". Disabled Veterans Insurance Careers. Retrieved 2013-08-07.
- "Interview". MO.com. Retrieved 2012-11-15.
- "Small Business Lead Conversion 3 Tips and 1 Story". Business 2 Community. Retrieved 2012-11-29.
- "10 Start-up Mistakes to Avoid in the New Year". Inc. Retrieved 2013-01-04.
- "Get Social: Bringing Your Business Up To Speed In 2013". Killer Startups. Retrieved 2013-01-13.
- "Signs You Need To Outsource Your Digital Marketing". Blogtrepreneur. Retrieved 2013-02-02.
- "Energize Your Business and Watch It Grow". Insurance Journal. Retrieved 2012-04-02.
- "Blame Yourself and Do Something". Rough Notes. Retrieved November 2010.
- "Blame Yourself and Do Something". Rough Notes. Retrieved February 2010.
- "The ROI of Social Networking". Rough Notes. Retrieved December 2010.
- "Internet Marketing and Gym Memberships". Rough Notes. Retrieved March 2011.
- "Make the Shift". Rough Notes. Retrieved August 2011.
- "Word of Mouth Marketing- Amped". Rough Notes. Retrieved November 2011.
- "Link it Up". Rough Notes. Retrieved April 2012.
- "Traditional vs. Today: Determining Your Market Strategy". B2B Marketing. Retrieved June 2013.
- "Hire Right to Sustain Growth". HR.com. Retrieved March 2013.
- "Be a Leader: Change Your Culture". Yahoo Voices. Retrieved May 2013.
- "Four Strategies To Rejuvenate Your Brand". Yahoo Voices. Retrieved May 2013.
- "The surprising power of opt-out email campaigns". iMediaConnection. Retrieved August 2013.
- "10 Ways Startups Can Grow With Vine and Instagram Video". Mashable. Retrieved September 2013.
- "Crystal Clear Digital Marketing Homepage".
- "Astonish Results Homepage".
- "Small Business Lead Conversion 3 Tips and 1 Story".
- "Get Social: Bringing Your Business Up to Speed In 2013".
- "Signs You Need To Outsource Your Digital Marketing".
- "10 Startup Mistakes to Avoid in the New Year".
- "Where Do Startup Ideas Really Come From".
- "One Thing You Should Be Doing Differently".
- "The Surprising Power of Opt-Out Campaigns".
- "4 Steps to make sure your hiring plan leads to a thriving business".
- "Ten Tips for a Remarkable Tag Line".
- "11 Unconventional Ways to Publicize Your Product".
- "So You Graduated and Want to Start a Company".
- "How does a CEO or founder go about improving and measuring company culture".
- "8 Start-up Perks for the Summer Months".
- "Small Business Advocate Interview".
- "Astonish Helps Small Insurance Agencies Move Out of the Ice Age".
- "How to Build Healthy and Profitable Relationships with your Customers".
- "10 Ways Startups Can Grow With Vine and Instagram Video".