From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Adel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Adel (also spelled Adil) may refer to:
- Adel, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- Adel, Georgia, United States
- Adel, Iowa, United States
- Adel Township, Dallas County, Iowa, United States
- Adel, Oregon, United States
- Adilabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Adilabad district, a district of Andhra Pradesh, India
- Al-Adel, a district of Baghdad, Iraq
- Adel (name), a common Arabic male given name and surname
- Adel, a character of Final Fantasy VIII
- Adel, Egyptian ferry boat capsized at Upper Nile, Maghagha, Governorate, Egypt, May, 1963
- German nobility, Adel in German
- Aedile, an office of the Roman Republic
- Aetheling, Old English noble title
- Adela (disambiguation)
- Adelaide (disambiguation)
- Adele (disambiguation)
- Adell (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Adel"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.