Ahmed El Sakka
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (January 2013)|
|Born||Ahmed Mohamed Salah Eldin El-Sakka
March 1, 1973
Cairo , Egypt
Ahmed El-Sakka (Arabic: أحمد محمد صلاح الدين السقا) (born on March 1, 1973) is an Egyptian Action actor. Early in his acting career he appeared in popular series like Nesf Rabeea El-Akhar. The role that introduced him to a large audience was a co-starring role with actor Mohamed Henedi in Sa'eedi fil gamaa el amrekeia (Arabic for "A Country Man in the American University") (1998). The following year he co-starred with Mohamed Henedi in Hamam fi Amsterdam, but in a larger role of the tough guy, which seemed to be his role in most of his hit movies afterwards. His next films were all action movies where he played the main character. Probably the most famous of these movies is Mafia (2002) which was a big success for El Sakka and is considered by many as one of the best action actors in the history of Egyptian movies[who?].
- Harmonica (1996).
- Saeedi Fi El Gamaa El Amrekiia (Saeedi In The AUC) (1998).
- Hammam Fi Amsterdam (Hammam In Amsterdam) (1999).
- Short we Fanellah we Cap (Short, T-Shirt And A Cap) (2000).
- Ayyam El Sadat (Days of Sadat) (2001).
- Africano (2001).
- Mafia (2002).
- Tito (2004).
- Harb Atalia(Italy War).
- An El Eshq Wel Hawa (2006).
- Taymour We Shafika (2007).
- El Gezeira (The Island) (2007).
- Ibrahim El Abyad (2009).
- The Dealer (2010).
- Ibn El Konsol (Son Of The Consul) (2010).
- Al Maslaha (2012)
- Baba (2012)
- Khotot Hamra (Red Lines) - 2012
- "Lahazat Harega" "Critical moments"
- Al Nawah
- Nesf Rabeea El Akhar.
- Man Allazi La Yoheb Fatima (Who Doesn't Love Fatima).
- Gawaz Ala Waraa Solofan(Sahra).
- Tarrweed El Sharessa (Taming The Shrew).
- Rodd Kalby
- Keda Okay (That's Okay).