From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
At the 2004 Census it had a population of 423,368.
The centre of the district is the city Qamishli.
The district of Qamishli is divided into 5 sub-districts or Nāḥiyas (population according to 2004 official census):
- Qamishli nahiyah (ناحية القامشلي): population 232,095.
- Tell Hamis nahiyah (ناحية تل حميس): population 71,699.
- Amuda nahiyah (ناحية عامودا): population 56,101.
- Al-Qahtaniyah nahiyah (ناحية القحطانية): population 65,685.
- Yarmouk nahiyah (ناحية اليرموك).
|This article about a location in Al-Hasakah Governorate, Syria is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|