|Full name||Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Prudnikov|
|Date of birth||24 February 1989|
|Place of birth||Smolensk, USSR|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|2005–2007||FC Spartak Moscow|
|2009||→ Terek Grozny (loan)||7||(0)|
|2009||→ Sparta Prague (loan)||8||(0)|
|2010||→ Tom Tomsk (loan)||6||(0)|
|2011||→ Anzhi Makhachkala (loan)||5||(2)|
|2011–2012||→ Anzhi Makhachkala (loan)||14||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 4 December 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Prudnikov (Russian: Александр Александрович Прудников; born 24 February 1989) is a Russian football player who currently plays for Dynamo Moscow in the Russian Football Premier League.
On 8 April 2007, he made his debut for Spartak first team, scoring a winning goal in the game against Luch Vladivostok.
On 22 April 2007, Chelsea FC sporting director Frank Arnesen while visiting Moscow told the Russian sports newspaper Sovietskiy sport after the match against FC Krylya Sovetov Samara, that he liked the way Prudnikov performed in the game. FC Spartak Moscow sold on loan the striker, already with Russia's national team moves to Terek Grozny.
As of 21 June 2013, it was confirmed that Prudnikov was on trial with FC Rubin Kazan in order to try and win a contract. He travelled with the club to their pre-season tour of Austria and started up front in a pre-season friendly against FC Steaua București on the 22nd June 2013. He signed for the club not long after, and scored on his debut away to FK Jagodina in the UEFA Europa League.
Prudnikov was one of the stars of the Russian U-17 squad that won the 2006 UEFA U-17 Championship. He was a part of the Russia U-21 side that was competing in the 2011 European Under-21 Championship qualification.
- "Jozef Chovanec po podzimní části sezony" (in Czech). Sparta Prague official website. 17 December 2009. Retrieved 19 December 2009.[dead link]
- Александр Прудников прилетает в Томск (Russian)
- Александр Прудников перешел в «Динамо» (in Russian). FC Dynamo Moscow. 16 July 2014.
- "Russian national youth team (1989-born)". Rusteam.permian.ru. Retrieved 2009-09-12.
- "Russia - Under-21 - Squad". UEFA. Retrieved 2014-07-16.
- Media related to Aleksandr Prudnikov at Wikimedia Commons
- Aleksandr Prudnikov's profile on Spartak Moscow website.
- Aleksandr Prudnikov's website