|Birth name||Alexander Williams|
|Labels||Back Yard Recordings, Dim Mak Records, Hot Creations|
|Associated acts||The Chemical Brothers, Justice, Hot Natured, Infinity Ink, Jamie Jones, Lee Foss, Luca C|
|Past members||Bert Thomas (Drums/MD)|
Ali Love (born Alexander Williams, 1979) is an English musician, singer and songwriter. Previously signed to Columbia Records as a solo artist, he is now a member of the house music band Hot Natured and the duo Infinity Ink.
In 2006 Ali Love released his first two singles, "K-Hole" and "Camera on a Pole" on his own independent label "I Love Records". He rose to the limelight providing vocals for The Chemical Brothers hit, "Do It Again", for their 2007 album, We Are the Night. "Do It Again" was synched to the world wide commercial for Paco Rabanne "1 Million" and "Lady Million".
In 2008 Ali parted company with Columbia Records and, although his originally scheduled debut album, Love Music, was set for release shortly after "Late Night Session", it remains commercially unreleased.
- 2006: "K-Hole"
- 2006: "Camera On A Pole"
- 2007: "Do It Again" (with The Chemical Brothers) #12 UK, #2 Italy, #13 Japan, #16 Ireland
- 2007: "Secret Sunday Lover" (#45 UK, #22 UK Physical Singles Chart)
- 2007: "Late Night Session"
- 2009: "Diminishing Returns"
- 2010: "Love Harder"
- 2010: "Smoke & Mirrors"
- 2010: "Moscow Girl"
- 2011: "Forward Motion" (Hot Natured (Jamie Jones and Lee Foss) song)
- 2011: "Civilization" (with Justice)
- 2014: "What Can I Do?" (with Secondcity) #85 UK
- 2010: Love Harder
- 2014: P.U.M.P.
Ali Love Remixes
- K-Hole - Mustapha 3000 Remix
- K-Hole - SebastiAn Remix
- Secret Sunday Lover - Sebastien Ledger Remix
- Secret Sunday Lover - Jon Kahuna Remix
- Secret Sunday Lover - Tom Neville Remix
- Secret Sunday Lover - Playgroup Remix
- Late Night Session - Paul Epworth Remix
- Late Night Session - Superafly Remix
- Diminishing Returns - Luca C and Brigante Remix
- Dimishing Returns - Alvin Risk Remix
- Diminishing Returns - LF10 Remix
- Love Harder - Prins Thomas Remix
- Moscow Girl - Jacques Renault Remix
- Moscow Girl - Lee Foss Remix
- Moscow Girl - Mustang Remix
- Smoke and Mirrors - Funtcase Remix
- Smoke and Mirrors - Villa Remix
- Smoke and Mirrors - Fv0 Remix
Ali Love Music Videos
- K-Hole, Directed by Aoife Mcardle (2006)
- Camera on a Pole (2006)
- Vincent Brain, Directed by Aoife Mcardle (2007)
- Secret Sunday Lover (2007)
- Late Night Session (2007)
- Diminishing Returns, directed by Jayne Helliwell (2009)
- Smoke and Mirrors, directed by Jayne Helliwell (2010)
- Love Harder, directed by Trevor Jackson (2010)
- Moscow Girl, directed by Camille Bennett (2010)
Ali Love Notable Live Appearances
- Myspace Bleep Bleep Tour, UK (March 2007)
- Camden Crawl, UK (April 2007)
- The Great Escape Festival, UK (May 2007)
- 1234 Festival, UK (August 2007)
- Mark Ronson Support, UK (October 2007)
- Bestival, Isle of Wight (September 2010)
- Libertine Super Sport, Belgium (January 2010)
- Miike Snow Support, UK (February 2010)
- I Blame Coco Support, UK (February 2010)
- Koko Camden, UK (April 2010)
- Uffie Support, UK (June 2010)
- The City Arts & Music Project with Chromeo, UK (June 2010)
- Space, Ibiza. Spain (August 2010)
- Bread and Butter, Germany (September 2010)
- Offset Festival, UK (September 2010)
- POW, Space. Portugal (December 2010)
- Razzmatazz, Barcelona. Spain (February 2011)
- Glastonbury Festival, UK (June 2011)
- Sónar, Barcelona, Spain (June 2013)
- The Chemical Brothers "Do It Again" (2009)
- Justice "Civillization" (2011)
- Hot Natured "Forward Motion"(2011)
- Luca C & Brigante "Different Morals"(2011)
Soundtracks and Syncs
- Skins E4 Trailer - "Diminishing Returns"
- Paco Rabanne "1 Million" Advertisement - "Do it Again" (The Chemical Brothers)
- Paco Rabanne "Lady Million" Advertisement - "Do it Again" (The Chemical Brothers)
- Adidas 2011 "Adidas Is All In" Commercial - "Civilization" (Justice)
Ali Love Television Appearances
- Freshly Squeezed - Channel 4 (2007)
- MTV2 - Spanking New Sessions (2007)
- BBC2 - Warehouse Projects (2007)