Alpha and Omega (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alpha and Omega is an appellation of God in the Book of Revelation.
Alpha and Omega and similar titles may also refer to:
- Alpha & Omega (band), British dub/reggae duo
- Alpha & Omega Recording, the San Rafael, California recording studio of American music producer Sandy Pearlman
- Alpha and Omega (Bizzy Bone album)
- Alpha and Omega (Tonus Peregrinus album),
- Alpha Omega (album), the third studio album by Cro-Mags
- "Alpha Omega", a bootleg compilation of tracks by The Beatles which prompted the release of the official 1962-1966 and 1967-1970 compilations
- Alpha and omega, the first and the last letter in the Classical (Ionic) Greek alphabet
- Alpha and Omega (Harrison), a collection of essays, lectures, and letters written by Jane Ellen Harrison
- Alpha and Omega, California gold rush towns, now honored as the historical landmark of Alpha Hydraulic Diggings
- Alpha and Omega (film), 2010 animated comedy-drama film and a series of direct-to-DVD videos
- Alpha and Omega (radio plays), a pair of radio dramas by Mike Walker first aired by the BBC World Service in 2001 and 2002
- Alpha and Omega, a 2007 novella by Patricia Briggs and the name for a series of subsequent novels
- Alpha and Omega, another name for the word game Word chain
- Alpha & Omega: The Search for the Beginning and End of the Universe, a 2003 book by Charles Seife
- Alpha et Omega, an occult order initially named the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn
- Alpha Omega (role-playing game), developed by Mind Storm Labs
- Alpha Omega Fraternity, a professional Jewish dental fraternity
- Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, remakes of the Pokémon Japanese role-playing games Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alpha and Omega.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.