Always (2011 film)
|Revised Romanization||Ohjik geudaeman|
|Directed by||Song Il-gon|
|Produced by||Kim Jeong-hui|
|Written by||Song Il-gon
|Music by||Choe Cheol-su|
|Edited by||Nam Na-yeong|
Always (Hangul: 오직 그대만; RR: Ohjik Geudaeman; MR: Ochik kŭtaeman; lit. Only You) is a South Korean film directed by Song Il-gon. Starring So Ji-sub and Han Hyo-joo in the lead roles, it is about a romance between an ex-boxer who has closed his heart to the world and a telemarketer who remains spirited despite slowly going blind.
Cheol-min, a man with a dark, mysterious past, gets hired at a part-time night job as a parking lot attendant. He sits in the tiny pay booth in the parking lot and stares at the small television. A woman named Jung-hwa walks into the booth. She offers something to Cheol-min and sits next to him. Cheol-min realizes the woman is blind and she is confusing him for the parking attendant who worked there previously. Their lives change forever from this point.
- So Ji-sub as Jang Cheol-min
- Han Hyo-joo as Ha Jung-hwa
- Yun Jong-hwa as Min Tae-sik
- Kang Shin-il as Choi (boxing gym manager)
- Park Chul-min as Coach Bang
- Jo Sung-ha as section chief Choi
- Jin Goo as pottery store owner
- Oh Kwang-rok as Park Chang-soo (man wanted by loan sharks)
- Kim Jeong-hak as team leader Ma
- Kim Mi-kyung as Sister Joanna
- Wie Seung-bae as marital arts champion
- Jung Jae-jin as shift old man
- Min Kyeong-jin as janitor
- Yum Hye-ran as beauty parlor owner
- Ahn Se-ho as broker
- Choi Gyo-sik as real estate agent
- "Box office by Country: Only You". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved 2012-06-04.
- "So Ji-sub says was difficult to be romantic for new movie". 10Asia. September 20, 2011.
- Song Il Gon: 'So Ji Seob and Han Hyo Joo Are Excellent Actors'. KBS Global. September 21, 2011.
- "Song Il-gon hopes Always will be a reminder of true value of love". 10Asia. October 6, 2011.
- "BIFF Opening Film Only You Sells Out in Seven Seconds". Busan Haps. September 27, 2011.
- "Award winners and small-budget films anchor BIFF". The Hankyoreh. October 1, 2011.
- "Stars Align at 16th BIFF While Opening Movie Sells Out in 7 Seconds". The Chosun Ilbo. October 6, 2011.
- "Always". BIFF.kr. Retrieved 2012-06-04.
- "Red carpet rolls out for this year's Busan fest". Korea Joongang Daily. October 7, 2011.
- "Busan film festival opens to star-studded fanfare, Always". Korean Film Biz Zone. October 1, 2011.
- "So Ji-sub, Han Hyo-joo pic release date set for Oct 20". 10Asia. September 22, 2011.
- "So Ji-sub and Han Hyo-joo Promote Film Only You in Japan". KBS Global. June 11, 2012.
- "Korean Box Office". Hancinema. Retrieved 2012-06-04
- "Interview: Actor So Ji-sub". 10Asia. October 17, 2011.
- "Han Hyo Joo: 'My Best Decision Ever Is Becoming Actress'". KBS Global. October 10, 2011.
- "Han Hyo-joo Seeking More Challenging Roles in Movies". The Chosun Ilbo. October 15, 2011.
- "Interview: Actress Han Hyo-joo - Part 1". 10Asia. October 28, 2011.
- "Interview: Actress Han Hyo-joo - Part 2". 10Asia. October 28, 2011.