November 9, 1973 |
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
|Other names||Alison Court|
Alyson Stephanie Court (born November 9, 1973) is a Canadian actress who first appeared in the 1985 children's film Sesame Street Presents Follow That Bird, and played summer camper Dawn in the animated film Care Bears Movie II: A New Generation the following year. She played Loonette the Clown, the lead character of the Canadian children's television series, The Big Comfy Couch, from 1992 to 2002. Court has been the only actress to voice Claire Redfield, in the Resident Evil series, having voiced her in Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil Code: Veronica, the CG animation movie Resident Evil: Degeneration, Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles, and Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. In addition, she returned to the series in 2003, but did not voice Claire, and instead directed the voice-over and motion capture portions of the spin-off title, Resident Evil Outbreak.
Voice acting 
Court voiced Emily Elizabeth in the Clifford's Fun with... videotape series from 1988 to the early 1990s. Among her animated series voice acting roles are Malani the Ewok in the animated television program Star Wars: Ewoks, Lydia Deetz (originally played by Winona Ryder) in the animated adaptation of the 1988 film Beetlejuice. She voiced Terri Cloth on The Garbage Pail Kids animated series of 1987–1988. In 1992, she voiced Jubilee in X-Men: The Animated Series and Nora Mouse in the animated series Timothy Goes to School. During 2006 and 2007 she was the voice of Dahlia in the animated series Skyland. She voices Coco in the animated show Urban Vermin, and was the voice of Pixx in the animated show "Ultraforce".
In video games, she provides the voice of Claire Redfield in Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil Code: Veronica, Resident Evil: Degeneration, and Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles, as well as reprising her role as Jubilee in Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes.
Selected filmography 
- Bakugan Battle Brawlers – Miyoko Kuso, Tayghen, Mira Fermin, Soon, Maron Letloy
- Star Wars: Ewoks – Malani the Ewok
- Beetlejuice – Lydia Deetz
- X-Men: The Animated Series – Jubilee
- Timothy Goes to School (2000–2001) – Nora Mouse (Series regular)
- Skyland (2006–2007) – Dahlia
- Resident Evil (1998–present) – Claire Redfield (since the second game; in Outbreak as voice-over director and motion capture director)
- The Amazing Spiez! (2009–) – Megan Clark
- The Big Comfy Couch (1992–2002) – Loonette the Clown
- My Pet Monster (1987) – Jill Smith
- The New Archies (1987) – Veronica
- Franny's Feet (2009) – Meena the Butterfly
- Angora Napkin (2009) – Beatrice
- The Dating Guy (2009) – Brie
- Gotta Catch Santa Claus (2008) – Trainee Elf
- Urban Vermin (2008) – Coco
- Friends and Heroes (2007) – Diana
- Monster by Mistake (2003) – Miranda
- Rainbow Road (2003) – Herself as Alyson
- Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventures (1991)
- Care Bears Adventures in Wonderland (1987) – Princess
- Garbage Pail Kids (1987) – Terri Cloth/Belle Button/Fay Hooray
- Home Alone: A Kid's Guide To Playing It Safe When On Your Own (1987) – Alyson
- Care Bears Movie II: A New Generation (1986) – Dawn
- My Pet Monster (1986) – Melanie
- Sesame Street (1985) – Ruthie
- Sesame Street Presents: Follow that Bird (1985) – Ruthie
- The Edison Twins (1985)
- Mr. Dressup (1984–1994) – Herself
- The Brian Show (2011–present) - Herself
- Spider Riders (2006-2007) - Aqune
- Alyson Court at Voice Chasers Database. Retrieved on September 23, 2008.
- "Twitter: Alyson Court". October 6, 2011. Retrieved October 6, 2011.
- Official Canadia 2056 Cast. Retrieved on September 23, 2008.
- SDCC 08: Resident Evil: Degeneration Unveiled. Retrieved on September 23, 2008.
- GameSpot – Darkside Chronicles Impressions.
- Talking Evil – Claire's Presence