Mah currently works as a trainer/speaker, and is the owner of Discover! Strategies. Previously she worked as an Area Manager for SBC and a teacher in Emporia and Chase County Public Schools.
She is a member of the Capitol Area Federated Women's Democratic Club, Shawnee County Democrats, State Committee of the North Central Association, and serves on the Board of Directors of the United Way of Greater Topeka.
Mah received her BSE and MS in Education from Emporia State University.
Mah had planned bills for a number of her legislative priorities, including Unilateral annexation, KPERS retiree income limits, Immigration reform, and Tax credit for college tuition
- Higher Education (Ranking Member)
- Local Government
The top 5 donors to Mah's 2008 campaign:
- 1. Kansas Contractors Assoc $1,000
- 2. AT&T $1,000
- 3. Kansans for Lifesaving Cures $1,000
- 4. Pioneer Communications $1,000
- 5. Kansas Assoc of Realtors $900
- Official Website
- Kansas Legislature - Ann Mah
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Kansas Votes profile
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Follow the Money campaign contributions: