Location of Anpachi in Gifu Prefecture
|• Mayor||Tadashi Hori|
|• Total||18.19 km2 (7.02 sq mi)|
|Population (July 2011)|
|• Density||840/km2 (2,200/sq mi)|
|Time zone||Japan Standard Time (UTC+9)|
|Address||Kōritori 161, Anpachi-chō, Anpachi-gun, Gifu-ken
|Website||Town of Anpachi(Japanese)|
As of July 2011, the town has an estimated population of 15,274. The total area of the town is 18.19 km². The Solar Ark, an over 300m long photovoltaic power generation facility is located in the town.
In 1955, the three villages of Musubu, Namori and Maki merged to form the village of Anpachi. In 1960 the village of Anpachi gained town status, creating the current Anpachi.
- "A brief town profile". Anpachi official website. Retrieved August 14, 2011.
- 岐阜県の人口・世帯数人口動態統計調査結果. Gifu prefectural website (in Japanese). Gifu Prefecture. Retrieved September 11, 2011.
- 見どころ＞お立ち寄りスポット. Anpachi official website (in Japanese). Retrieved August 28, 2011.
- 都市計画マスタープラン. Anpachi official website (in Japanese). p. 2. Retrieved August 28, 2011.
Media related to Anpachi, Gifu at Wikimedia Commons
- Anpachi official website (Japanese)
|This Gifu Prefecture location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|