From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gifu (岐阜) may refer to:
- Gifu Prefecture, located in the Chūbu region of central Japan
- Gifu, Gifu, the capital city of Gifu Prefecture
- Gifu (region), a region located in southcentral Gifu Prefecture
- Gifu Castle atop Mt. Kinka in the city of Gifu
- Gifu University, in Gifu, Japan
- the Gifu meteorite of 1909, which fell in Chūbu, Japan (see meteorite fall)
- Battle of Gifu Castle in Japan in 1600
- Battle of Mount Austen, the Galloping Horse, and the Sea Horse in Guadalcanal in 1943, sometimes called the Battle of the Gifu
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.