From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Apps)
|Look up app in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
App, apps or APP may refer to:
- Mobile app
- Application software
- Adjusted Peak Performance, a metric to measure computing performance in 64-bit processors and above
- Application Portability Profile, NIST standards and specifications for the Open System Environment
- Atom Publishing Protocol (or AtomPub), an Atom protocol to create and update web resources
- Advanced Placement Program
- Appalachian State University, a university in Boone, North Carolina, United States
- Appalachian State Mountaineers, the university's athletic program
- Assessing Pupils Progress, an assessment methodology used in schools in England and Wales
- Acute-phase protein, a class of proteins whose concentration changes in response to inflammation
- Amyloid precursor protein, a protein fragment associated with some neurological disorders
- Amyloid precursor protein secretase, an enzyme responsible for cleaving the amyloid precursor protein
- African Prisons Project, a UK-based NGO
- Alberta Provincial Police, a Canadian police force from 1917-1932
- Asia Pulp & Paper
- Asia-Pacific Partnership, an international environmental protection alliance
- Associated Press of Pakistan
- Alliance populaire progressiste or People's Progressive Alliance, a political party in Mauritania
- Animal Protection Party, a British political party
- Anticlerical Progress Party REASON, a Polish political party
- Australian Protectionist Party, an Australian political party
- Appleby railway station (Cumbria), England, in National Rail's code
- Appleton, Wisconsin, in Amtrak's three-letter code
People with surname
- Apps family, a Canadian dynasty of ice hockey players:
- Alfred Apps, Canadian lawyer
- Austin App (1902–1984), a German-American academic and Holocaust denier
- Deon Apps (born 1987), Australian rugby league player
- Geoff Apps (born 1949), English mountain bike pioneer
- Roy Apps (born 1951), British screenwriter, dramatist and children’s author
- Timothy App (born 1948), an American painter
- Urs App (born 1949), a Swiss academic
- All People's Party (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "App"
- All pages beginning with "APP"
- All pages with titles containing "app"
- All pages beginning with "Apps"
- All pages with titles containing "apps"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.