From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Argentine or argentine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Argentine, Argentinian, and Argentinean refer to anything that originates in Argentina, a country in South America. It may also be used to refer to silver. As a noun, 'Argentine' is also used to refer to:
- Argentina itself, with the definite article as "the Argentine" – generally an older usage, but probably the predominant one, at least in British usage, until the Second World War
- The Argentine people, citizens of Argentina, or its descendants abroad.
- Argentine (fish), a fish in the family Argentinidae or the herring smelts
- Argentine, California, United States
- Argentine, Kansas, United States
- Argentine, Michigan, United States
- Argentine, Savoie, a commune in France
- Argentine Township, Michigan, United States
- Argentine Township, Fall River County, South Dakota, United States
- Argentine (Paris Métro)
- L'Argentine, a mountain in the Alps
- Argentina (disambiguation)
- Culture of Argentina
- List of all pages beginning with "Argentine"
- List of all pages beginning with "Argentinean"
- List of all pages beginning with "Argentinian"
- See e.g. Nelson's World Gazetteer, London, 1933, page 37.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.