|Born||Audrey Kathryn Lindvall
August 11, 1982
Lee's Summit, Missouri
|Died||August 2, 2006
Lee's Summit, Missouri
Cause of death
|Hit by a truck|
|Relatives||Angela Lindvall (sister)|
|Height||5' 9" (175 cm)|
|Measurements||35-25-35.5 (89-63.5-90 cm)|
|Dress size||(US) 6; (EU) 36|
Born in Lee's Summit, Missouri, to Randall (a pharmacist) and Laura Rasdall, she graduated from Lee's Summit High School in June 2001. Growing up with four sisters and one brother, it was her sister, Michelle, that wanted to be a model. Michelle and her other sister Angela, went to local Kansas City fashion shows. It was Angela however that got noticed by Kim Hoffman of Hoffman International.
After Angela signed with IMG she made it to the top of the fashion world, landing on the cover of Vogue. It wasn't long before Audrey was noticed by agents and photographers when she visited her sister in New York. Audrey soon signed with Ivan Bart with IMG.
Audrey desired to do something ecological, such as designing earth-friendly houses. She used to play with crawdads as kid and loved riding her bike. Very health conscious, Lindvall rode her bike in New York City, and did not think anything of riding in Lee's Summit, Missouri. She was hoping to attend college and to pursue other goals outside of modeling.
Audrey moved back to her father's house in Lee's Summit during July 2006, a stopping point on her move to Los Angeles, California, to be near Angela and her family. It was there that she was accidentally killed a month later.
On August 2, 2006, Lindvall was killed by a truck in Lee's Summit, Missouri, while out on a bicycle ride with a friend. Lindvall's bike accidentally hit the concrete curb next to a QuikTrip convenience store and she was thrown from her bike, landing under the wheels of a moving gas tanker truck.
- List of people who died in road accidents
- List of models who died during their careers in the 21st century
- Christopher, Hearne, Jr. - "Kid lands a summer job - in New York: Angela Lindvall, 14, will leave Lee's Summit to do some modeling". - Kansas City Star. - April 1, 1993. - Retrieved: 2008-07-12.
- Hoffmann, Kevin (August 4, 2006). "Memories of model go far beyond runway". Kansas City Star. Retrieved August 25, 2013.
- White, Jackie. - "Model youths In the limelight before they're out of school, these faces from home find challenges on runway". - Kansas City Star. - December 7, 1997. - Retrieved: 2008-07-12.
- "Model Tragedy: Audrey Lindvall dead at 23". Fashion Week Daily. August 4, 2006. Retrieved August 25, 2013.
- "Audrey Lindvall killed in bicycle wreck". Models Blog. August 4, 2006. Retrieved August 25, 2013.