|Origin||The Bronx, New York|
|Genres||Bachata, tropical, Latin pop|
|Labels||Sony BMG, Premium Latin Music|
|Past members||Anthony "Romeo" Santos
Aventura was a bachata music group from New York, United States. Aventura was formed in 1994 by Anthony "Romeo" Santos, Henry Santos, Lenny Santos, and Max Santos, three of whom are natives of The Bronx but families are from Dominican Republic and one born in the Dominican Republic. Aventura made their big break in 1999, with the hopes of breaking bachata music out from its traditional base and fuse it with modern popular sounds like hip hop and R&B. After their separation in 2011, Romeo Santos and Henry Santos embarked on respective solo careers while Lenny Santos and Max Santos joined Steve Styles from the Bachata group Xtreme to form Vena. According to Romeo Santos, the group is "on pause to do individual projects," but will reunite in a couple of years.
- Anthony "Romeo" Santos – lead singer, song-writer, composer
- Henry Santos – singer, composer, backing vocals
- Lenny Santos – guitarist, producer, arranger
- Max Santos – bass
- Trampa de Amor (1995) (as "Los Tinellers") Jimenez Publicidad Promoter
- Generation Next (2000) Jimenez Publicidad Promoter
- We Broke the Rules (2002)
- Love & Hate (2003)
- God's Project (2005)
- The Last (2009)
- Unplugged (2004)
- K.O.B. Live (2006)
- Kings of Bachata: Sold Out at Madison Square Garden (2007)
- 14+14 (2011)
- Grandes Exitos (2012)
- allmusic - Aventura - Overview. allmusic.com. Retrieved on 18 February 2010.
- By Celestrellas. "Aventura Confirms Break Up". Latina. Retrieved 2011-07-21.
- Quintana, Carlos. "Top Bachata Songs of 2012". About.com. Retrieved 29 January 2013.
- Mallenbaum, Carly (2012-01-08). "On the Verge: 'Bachata King' Romeo Santos". USA Today. Gannett Co. Inc. Retrieved 2013-05-16.