|Key people||Hamid Shojaee|
|Products||OnTime Dev Suite|
Axosoft is a software company located in Scottsdale, Arizona that provides bug tracking and software project management applications for software development teams. In November 2010, Axosoft's OnTime was named the Microsoft Visual Studio Magazine 2010 Readers Choice Award Winner for the Collaboration, Project Management and Agile Solutions category.
Axosoft has been described as a developer of project management software. Axosoft's main product is OnTime, a project management and bug tracking system. With OnTime, project managers and developers are able to visually see each task, requirement, defect, and incident in the system on individual filing cards through the Scrum planning board. OnTime is usable on both Microsoft Windows or within a web browser and is capable of integrating with Microsoft Visual Studio, TortoiseSVN, and Eclipse. They have recently added iOS support for their OnTime 2009 and 2010 users. OnTime is not an open source tool, but does have a SDK, and offers different software license options depending on amount of users.
Axosoft was founded in 2002 by Hamid Shojaee. Over 100,000 software developers around the world currently use Axosoft's OnTime. Clients of Axosoft are companies like Nike Inc., Siemens AG, Xerox Corp., Verizon Wireless, EA Sports, Disney, Lego, Intel, and the U.S. Army. Their offices are located in Scottsdale where they have recently purchased the 6,000 square feet (560 m2) of office space next to their current offices that will serve as expansion room and a technology incubator for local software developers. The incubator name is AZ Disruptors and it will help software startups get off the ground and secure seed funding to help develop their businesses.
- "Axosoft". Crunchbase.
- "Visual Studio Magazine 2010 Readers Choice Awards Page (see Collaboration, Project Management and Agile Solutions category)".
- Rao, Leena (March 15, 2010). "Axosoft Launches New Version Of Project Management Software OnTime". TechCrunch IT.
- Vogel, Peter (April 1, 2010). "Managing Projects with Axosoft OnTime". Visual Studio Magazine.
- Serignese, Katie (March 19, 2010). "Scrum Planning Board adds automation to Axosoft OnTime". Software Development Times.
- "OnTime 2009 Version: V9.1.1 Business App". Macworld.
- "Review - OnTime Defect Tracker from AxoSoft".
- Yara, Georgann (March 27, 2010). "'Side project' evolves into Scottsdale-based Axosoft". The Arizona Republic.
- O'Grady, Patrick (December 31, 2010). "Axosoft focuses on global software business". Phoenix Business Journal.
- O'Grady, Patrick (February 18, 2011). "AZDisruptors incubator preparing to open". Bizjournals.com.