From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Azteca (Spanish pronunciation: [aθˈteka]) may refer to:
- Azteca (band), a Latin-based rock band from the San Francisco Bay Area, United States
- Azteca (horse), a breed of horse
- Azteca (genus), a genus of ants
- Azteca Records (California), a record label
- Azteca Productions, independent comic book publisher
- The "Aztecas" collegiate athletics teams of Fundación Universidad de las Américas, Puebla (Cholula, Mexico)
- Estadio Azteca, a sports stadium in Mexico City, Mexico
- Adidas Azteca, the official match ball of 1986 FIFA World Cup in Mexico
- Líneas Aéreas Azteca, a Mexican airline
- Azteca (multimedia company), a Mexican television network
- Metro Ciudad Azteca, station located in the State of Mexico
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.