From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Baloch may refer to:
- Baloch people, an ethnic group native to the Balochistan region of the Iranian plateau in Southwest Asia
- Baloch (Gujarat), a Muslim community in India, descended from the Baloch people
- Baloch Goth, a neighbourhood of Orangi Town in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- Baloch Lions, the domestic field hockey team for the Balochistan in Pakistan. It is part of the Pakistan Hockey Federation
- Baloch National Movement, a Baloch nationalist political organization
- Baloch civil wars, a series of conflicts that have taken place between the Baloch people. The Baloch are an ethnic group in Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan and Arab countries. Mostly the Baluch are tribal and have often fought amongst themselves throughout history
- Baloch cuisine, refers to the food and cuisine of the Baloch people from the Balochistan region, compromising the Pakistani Balochistan province as well as Sistan and Baluchestan in Iran and Balochistan, Afghanistan
- Baloch tribe, also the name of a Baloch tribe in Balochistan and Sindh provinces of Pakistan
- Balochi language, principal language of the Baloch people
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.