From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Balochi or Baluchi (Balochi: بلوچی ) may refer to:
- Baloch people, an ethnic group primarily found in the Balochistan region of Pakistan, Iran and Afghanistan
- Beluch, a Baluch ethnic sub-group in Turkmenistan
- Balochi language
- Balochi dialects
- Baluchi, Balochistan, Pakistan
- Balūchī, Afghanistan (disambiguation)
- Ammar al-Baluchi, an al-Qaeda member
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.