From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Balochi or Baluchi (Balochi: بلوچی) may refer to:
- Baloch people, an ethnic group of Iranian people primarily found in Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan
- Beluch, a Baloch ethnic sub-group in Turkmenistan
- Balochi language
- Balochi dialects
- Baluchi, Iran (disambiguation)
- Baluch, Baluchistan, Pakistan
- Balūch, Afghanistan (disambiguation)
- Ammar al-Baluchi, an al-Qaeda member
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.