|Full name||Benjamin Stambouli|
|Date of birth||13 August 1990|
|Place of birth||Marseille, France|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12 February 2012.
† Appearances (Goals).
Benjamin Stambouli (born 13 August 1990) is a French professional footballer who plays for Montpellier in Ligue 1. He is equally adept at playing as either a defender or a midfielder. Stambouli's father is former player and the current youth director of French club Marseille Henri Stambouli, and his grandfather is former manager Gérard Banide. The younger Stambouli is a France youth international having earned caps at under-21 level. On 3 March 2010, he signed his first professional contract after agreeing to a three-year deal with Montpellier. On 8 August 2010, Stambouli made his professional debut in a league match against Bordeaux.
- "Africa's French connection" (in French). Fédération Internationale de Football Association. 29 April 2009. Retrieved 8 January 2011.
- "Stambouli, une famille en or" (in French). La Provence. 27 November 2010. Retrieved 8 January 2011.
- "Benjamin Stambouli passe professionnel" (in French). Montpellier HSC. 3 March 2010. Retrieved 8 January 2011.
- "Montpellier v. Bordeaux Match Report" (in French). Ligue de Football Professionnel. 8 August 2010. Retrieved 13 November 2010.
- Benjamin Stambouli French league stats at LFP.fr (French)
- Benjamin Stambouli at L'Équipe Football (French)