|Full name||Benjamin Stambouli|
|Date of birth||13 August 1990|
|Place of birth||Marseille, France|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive midfielder|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14 September 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Benjamin Stambouli (born 13 August 1990) is a French professional footballer who plays as a defensive midfielder for Tottenham Hotspur in the English Premier League. Stambouli's father is Henri Stambouli, a former player and the current youth director of French club Marseille, and his grandfather is former manager Gérard Banide. The younger Stambouli is a France youth international having earned caps at under-21 level.
On 3 March 2010, he signed his first professional contract after agreeing to a three-year deal with Montpellier. During the 2013/14 season, Stambouli played 37 out of Montpellier's 38 league games and was even promoted to position of vice-captain behind Brazilian Hilton.
On 1 September 2014 it was confirmed that Stambouli had signed for Premier League team Tottenham Hotspur for an undisclosed fee. He scored his first goal for the club in a Europa League match against Partizan Belgrade on 27 November, following up a shot from Roberto Soldado, which had rebounded off of the post. 
He played three games for the French U-21 team during the UEFA U-21 Championship.
- "Africa's French connection" (in French). Fédération Internationale de Football Association. 29 April 2009. Retrieved 8 January 2011.
- "Stambouli, une famille en or" (in French). La Provence. 27 November 2010. Retrieved 8 January 2011.
- "Benjamin Stambouli passe professionnel" (in French). Montpellier HSC. 3 March 2010. Retrieved 8 January 2011.
- Stambouli completes move, Accessed 1 September 2014
- Benjamin Stambouli French league stats at LFP.fr (French)
- Soccerway profile
- Benjamin Stambouli at L'Équipe Football (French)