|Edited by||Stephen H. Daniel|
Berkeley Studies (Berkeley Newsletter until December 2007) is an annual on-line academic journal established in 1977. It publishes scholarly articles on anything related to George Berkeley. The journal also gives news of the last events in Berkeley scholarship: book reviews, information about coming pertinent conferences, and abstracts from reports delivered at such conferences. Assembling bibliography on Berkeley constitutes an essential part of the editors' work.
The first issue of the journal was published and distributed by the Philosophy Department at Trinity College, Dublin. When Hampden-Sydney College hosted the journal's web site in 2005, issues started to be published in the new format of an online journal. The previous issues were digitized and are available for free download in PDF format.
- Stephen H. Daniel. "Senior Editor's Note". Berkeley Studies 18 (2007).
- Parigi, Silvia. Berkeley Bibliography (1979-2010)
- Bertil Belfrage. "Senior Editor’s Note" // The Berkeley Newsletter 16 (2005): 2.
- Szymańska, Marta. "Review Article: George Berkeley's Philosophy in Polish Studies." Berkeley Studies 19 (2008).
- Cathcart, H. R. "Berkeley's Philosophy through Soviet Eyes". Hermathena 98 (1964): 33-42.
- International Berkeley Society's home page