From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PC box art featuring Tea and Alan.
HuneX (PS2, DC)
D3 Publisher (PS2, DC)
|Release date(s)||JPN August 31, 2001 (PC)
JPN August 12, 2002 (PS2)
JPN August 29, 2002 (DC)
|Genre(s)||Eroge, Visual novel|
|Distribution||CD-ROM, DVD, GD-ROM|
Bittersweet Fools is a visual novel eroge developed by Minori. It was ported to the Dreamcast and PlayStation 2 with H-content removed as part of the Simple series line of "ren'ai adventure" games. It is vol.1 on the Dreamcast and vol.9 on the PS2.
- Alan (アラン Aran?)
- The protagonist. A former mafia assassin.
- Lenie (レーニエ Rēnie?)
- Tea (ティ Ti?)
- Voiced by: Miwa Kōduki
- Siena (シエナ Shiena?)
- Voiced by: Ruri Asano
- Lepre (レプレ Repure?)
- Francesca (フランチェスカ Furanchesuka?)
- Yurn (ユーン Yūn?)
- Solino (ソリノ Sorino?)
- A flower shop girl that works near the apartment that Alan lives in.
- Palermo (パレルモ Parerumo?)
- His name is a pseudonym taken from the Italian city of Palermo.Voiced by: Kenji Hamada
- Eliche (エリチェ Eriche?)
- His name is a pseudonym derived from the Italian pasta eliche.
Voiced by: Keiji Okuda
- Seth (セス Sesu?)
- Sugar (シュガー Shugā?)
- Moris (モーリス Mōrisu?)
- A mysterious man.
- Official page for the PC version(Japanese)
- Official page for the PS2 version(Japanese)
- Official page for the Dreamcast version(Japanese)
|This visual novel–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|