From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Black widow)
|Look up black widow or black widows in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Black Widow may refer to:
North American species
- Latrodectus mactans, the Southern black widow
- Latrodectus hesperus, the Western black widow
- Latrodectus variolus, the Northern black widow
- Latrodectus tredecimguttatus, the Mediterranean black widow or European black widow.
- Shahidka, female suicide bombers from Chechnya or Dagestan, commonly referred to as "Black Widows"
- Black Widows of Liverpool, two women hanged for murder in 1884
- Stacey Castor (born 1967), convicted murderer
- Lynn Turner (murderer) (1968–2010), convicted murderer
- The Black Widow Murders, murders committed by two elderly women in Los Angeles
- Betty Neumar (1931–2011), dubbed "Black Widow" or "Black Widow Granny", accused of murdering one of her husbands
- Griselda Blanco (1943–2012), Colombian drug trafficker, known as "The Black Widow" due to her ordering or committing the murders of three ex-husbands
- Jeanette Lee (pool player) (born 1971), so-called because of her fondness for wearing black
- Sonya Thomas (born 1967), top-ranked competitive eater
- Florentine Rost van Tonningen (1914–2007), nicknamed Zwarte weduwe (Black Widow)
- Natasha Kerensky, a BattleTech character also known as "The Black Widow"
- Black Widow (Marvel Comics), the name of four distinct characters, including:
- The Black Widow, a Batman villain played by Tallulah Bankhead
Film and television
- Black Widow (1954 film), starring Ginger Rogers and Gene Tierney
- Black Widow (1987 film), featuring Debra Winger and Theresa Russell
- The Black Widow (2005 film), DVD release title of film by Giada Colagrande, produced as Before It Had a Name
- Black Widow (2005 film), a Canadian film starring Sarah Slean
- Black Widow (2007 film), with Elizabeth Berkley and Alicia Coppola
- Black Widow (2010 film), starring Jack Scalia and Jennifer O'Dell
- The Black Widow (serial), a 1947 movie serial starring Bruce Edwards
- The Black Widow (1951 film), a British film starring Christine Norden
- "The Black Widow", an episode of Boston Legal
- Black Widow Productions, a pornographic film studio
- Black Widow (video game), a 1982 Atari arcade game
- Black Widow, a character from the Saturday Night Slam Masters series of games by Capcom
- Black Widow Games, a computer games developer
- Northrop P-61 Black Widow, a World War II night fighter.
- Northrop YF-23 Black Widow II, a prototype fighter aircraft
- Black Widow, a nickname applied to ex-Soviet submarine B-39 after having been sold off as a museum ship.
- Black Widow (band), a British rock band
- Almana Shchora (Hebrew for Black Widow), an Israeli band
- Black Widow (Black Widow album), 1971
- Black Widow (Lalo Schifrin album), 1976
- Black Widow (opera), by Thomas Pasatieri
- Black Widow Records, an Italian label
- "Black Widow" (song), by Australian rapper Iggy Azalea featuring British singer Rita Ora on the album The New Classic
- "Black Widow", by American metal band Black Tide on the album Light from Above
- "Black Widow", by American metal band Mötley Crüe on the compilation Red, White & Crüe
- "Black Widow", by Finnish metal band Children of Bodom on the album Hatebreeder
- "Black Widow", by German metal band U.D.O. on the album Animal House
- "Black Widow", by Dolores O'Riordan on the album Are You Listening?
- "Black Widow", by Lita Ford on the album Dangerous Curves
- "Black Widow", by Michelle Shocked on the album Short Sharp Shocked
- "Black Widow", by Alice Cooper on the album Welcome to My Nightmare
- "Black Widow", by Jefferson Starship from the album Winds of Change
- "Black Widow", by Booty Luv
- "Black Widow", by Link Wray And His Ray Men, B-side to "Jack The Ripper"
- "Black Widows", by Grave Digger on the album The Last Supper
Other plants and animals
- Black tetra, also known as black widow tetra, a freshwater fish
- Black widow (Stygnobrotula latebricola), an ocean fish
- Black widow, the herbaceous plant species Geranium phaeum
- Black Widow Pulsar, a star
- Black Widow (ride), an amusement ride at Kennywood
- Black Widow, a roller coaster at Six Flags New England
- Black Widow: A Novel, a 1981 novel by Christina Crawford
- Black Widow (paint mix), paint mix for projection screen
- Dima Halim Daoga, a militant Dimasa organization in Assam, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.