Blue Murder (Canadian TV series)
|Created by||Steve Lucas
Joel S. Keller
Maria del Mar
Maurice Dean Wint
|Country of origin||Canada|
|No. of seasons||4|
|No. of episodes||52 (List of episodes)|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Original run||January 10, 2001 – July 9, 2004|
Blue Murder is a Canadian crime drama television series, featuring stories that reflected the turbulence of urban life and the crimes that make headlines. The Blue Murder squad members were an elite group of big-city investigators out to solve some of the city's most complicated and riveting crimes.
- Steve Lucas - Co-Creator, Executive Producer, Writer
- Cal Coons - Co-Creator, Executive Story Editor, Writer
- Jill Golick - Executive Story Editor, Writer
- David Barlow - Executive Story Editor, Writer
- Mimi Kuzyk ... as Deputy Chief-of-Police Kay Barrow
- Joel S.Keller ... as Det. Ed Oosterhuis (2001–2004)
- Jeremy Ratchford ... as Det. Jack Pogue (2001–2003)
- Maria del Mar ... as Insp. Victoria Castillo (2001–2002)
- Maurice Dean Wint ... as Cpl. Nathaniel Sweet (2002)
- Benz Antoine ... as Det. Jim Weeks (2003–2004)
- Tamara Hickey ... as Det. Karen Gilliam (2003)
- Kari Matchett ... as Det. Elaine Bender (2004)
- Tracy Waterhouse ... as Det. Ronnie Stahl (2004)
- Catherine Black ... as Andrea Cowlings (2001)
- John Boylan ... as the Deputy Chief of Police Talbot
Blue Murder is about a group of police detectives trying to solve murders in Toronto.
Blue Murder has 52 episodes and a total of 4 seasons.
On June 12, 2007 a British crime drama bearing the same name was partially released on DVD. Many confused this with the Canadian crime series in question. As to date, the Canadian Blue Murder TV series has not been released on DVD.
|This article about a television show originating in Canada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|