||This article may contain an excessive amount of intricate detail that may only interest a specific audience. (March 2015)|
Boom Beach app icon
11 November 2013
26 March 2014
Boom Beach is a freemium ("Free Premium") mobile strategy video game for iOS and Android, developed by Supercell. It was soft launched in Canada on 11 November 2013 and widely released on 26 March 2014.
Boom Beach has Copyrights and rules to brake Copyrights or rules need to pay 500$ the Copyrights working on videos pictures codes and secret numbers the payment for breaking copyright will be 500$ combines attacks on other players with attacks against computer based bases. The game's storyline is set in a tropical archipelago with the player on an island with defences and troops (similar to the gameplay in Supercell's Clash of Clans game).
Players can build their base, upgrading their defenses and other buildings, and unlock troop upgrades. Boom Beach includes single player campaign play as well as the ability to attack other players in multiplayer mode. It has been a top 10 game in 22 countries at its launch. The game pits the player vs. an enemy known as "The Blackguard" who are often represented by Lt. Hammerman.
Apart from the main aspect of the game, there is also a cooperative form where players gather "intel" (by surviving or ordering attacks, or by rewards) which is then used to attack bases.
The game also uses a premium currency, diamonds. Diamonds can be awarded for reaching certain milestones and completing certain achievements, but the main way to acquire diamonds is to purchase them using real money. Diamonds may also be aquired by clicking on the treasure boxes when viewing the map. Diamonds can be used to speed up every aspect of the game (except for submarine dives); from construction time, to troop training to armory research. They can also be used to purchase more gold, wood, stone and iron. The only thing that cannot be bought with the diamonds are Powerstones, which are used to boost various aspects of the game like troop health, building health, resources, etc.
- Supercell's new title is winning over gamers 29 March 2014 Helsinki Times
- What Supercell did next: Boom Beach masters the art of the follow-up 9 April 2014 by Steve El-Sharawy, The Finnsider Pocket Gamer
- Clash of Clans Dev Releases Boom Beach; The follow-up takes to the islands by Mike Mahardy 27 March 2014 IGN
- Boom Beach is Clash of Clans maker Supercell's Clash of Clans clone. Retrieved 10 July 2014.
- Clash of Clans dev releases Boom Beach. Retrieved 27 March 2014.
- "Boom Beach Description". Play Boom Beach.
- "Boom Beach Resources". Ultimate Boom Beach Guide.