May 28, 1956 |
|Associated acts||John Conlee|
Brent Rowan (born May 28, 1956 in Waxahachie, Texas) is an American session musician and record producer who works primarily in country music. Active since the 1970s, Rowan began working with John Conlee through the recommendation of record producer Bud Logan. Rowan first played on Conlee's "Friday Night Blues", and later became the only guitarist for Conlee's recordings.
- Seida, Linda. "Brent Rowan biography". Allmusic. Retrieved 6 March 2012.
- "Biography". Brent Rowan. Retrieved 6 March 2012.
- Kingsbury, Paul (2004). The encyclopedia of country music: the ultimate guide to the music. p. 461.
- Stark, Phyllis (1 February 2003). "Nashville Scene". Billboard: 39.
- Childs, Zac (22 December 2009). "Brent Rowan: Nashville Trail Blazer". Vintage Guitar. Retrieved 6 March 2012.