Broomfield High School
|Broomfield High School|
|1 Eagle Way
Broomfield, Colorado, 80020
|Type||Public High School|
|Motto||Be Responsible, Honor Yourself and Others, Strive for Excellence.|
|School district||Boulder Valley School District|
|Campus size||40 acres (160,000 m2)|
|Color(s)||royal blue and silver|
|Athletics conference||Front Range League|
In 1961, a junior and senior high school opened at 14th and Daphne to serve students within the newly incorporated city of Broomfield. High school classes at the school began in the fall of 1964. While remodeled several times in the intervening years, the original buildings are part of the present Broomfield High School. From June 2008 to August 2009, the school underwent an extensive $27 million renovation, wherein most of the original junior high school portion of the school was replaced with a modern two-story structure.
- "Community". City & County of Broomfield. Retrieved 2007-08-31.
- "Broomfield High School School Accountability Report 2005-2006 School Year" (PDF). Colorado Department of Education. 2006-12-11. Retrieved 2007-08-31.
- "Broomfield High School Profile". Colorado High School Activities Association. Retrieved 2007-08-31.
- Staff, Broomfield Enterprise (2009-06-16). "North wing at Broomfield High comes down". Broomfield Enterprise. Retrieved 2010-05-31.
- Krider, Dylan Otto (2004-08-22). "New year, new space at Broomfield High". Broomfield Enterprise. Retrieved 2010-05-31.
- Abbott, Karen (2003-06-27). "Tymkovich To Don Black Robe". Rocky Mountain News.
- Broomfield High School official website
- Broomfield HS Alumni
- Boulder Valley School District Official Website
|This Colorado school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|