From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Brownie or brownie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brownie or brownies may refer to:
- Chocolate brownie, a baked good
- Brownie (folklore), a legendary creature
- Brownie (camera), a popular inexpensive camera made by Eastman Kodak
- Brownie (Girl Guides), a level in several guiding/scouting organizations
- Brownie, in Woodcraft Indians scouting, for girls and boys ages 6–11
- Clifford Brown (1930-1956), American jazz trumpeter
- Ernest Brown (dancer) (1916-2009), African-American tap dancer
- Brownie Foreman (1875-1926), Major League Baseball pitcher
- Brownie Ledbetter (1932-2010), political activist
- Brownie McGhee (1915-1996), blues musician
- Brownie Samukai, the Minister of National Defence of Liberia
- Agnes Vernon (1895-1948), American actress
- Brownie Wise (1913-1992), developer of the "party plan" system of marketing for Tupperware
- Brownie (guitar), a Fender Stratocaster used extensively by Eric Clapton in the early 1970s
- Brownie, Muhlenberg County, Kentucky, a former unincorporated community now part of Central City
- Brownies (film), a 2004 film by Hanung Bramantyo
- Bristol Brownie, a light sports airplane
- Mossberg Brownie, a pistol
- The Brownies, a series of publications by Palmer Cox
- Algona Brownies, an independent interracial baseball team based in Algona, Iowa, United States
- Brownies (web series)
- Brownie points, a hypothetical social currency
- All pages beginning with "Brownie"
- All pages with titles containing "Brownie"
- Brown (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brownie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.