From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Brownie or brownie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brownie or brownies may refer to:
- Chocolate brownie, a baked good
- Brownie (folklore), a legendary creature
- Brownie (camera)
- Brownie (Girl Guides), a level in several guiding/scouting organizations
- Brownie, in Woodcraft Indians scouting, for girls and boys ages 6–11
- Clifford Brown (1930-1956), American jazz trumpeter
- Ernest Brown (dancer) (1916-2009), African-American tap dancer
- Brownie Foreman (1875-1926), Major League Baseball pitcher
- Brownie Ledbetter (1932-2010), political activist
- Brownie McGhee (1915-1996), blues musician
- Brownie Samukai, the Minister of National Defence of Liberia
- Agnes Vernon (1895-1948), American actress
- Brownie Wise (1913-1992), developer of the "party plan" system of marketing for Tupperware
- Michael D. Brown (born 1954), head of Federal Emergency Management Agency nicknamed "Brownie" by then-President George W. Bush
- Brownie (guitar), a Fender Stratocaster used extensively by Eric Clapton in the early 1970s
- Brownie, Muhlenberg County, Kentucky
- Brownies (film), a 2004 film by Hanung Bramantyo
- Bristol Brownie, a light sports airplane
- Mossberg Brownie, a pistol
- The Brownies, a series of publications by Palmer Cox
- Algona Brownies, an independent interracial baseball team based in Algona, Iowa, United States
- Cleveland Browns, a National Football League team occasionally called the Brownies
- Brownie Butte - see List of mountains in Garfield County, Montana
- "Brownies" (short story), a 2003 story by ZZ_Packer
- Brownie points, a hypothetical social currency
- All pages beginning with "Brownie"
- All pages with titles containing "Brownie"
- Brown (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.