|This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, preventing the article from being verifiable and neutral. (May 2013)|
Bruce Harold Lipton (born 21 October 1944) is an American developmental biologist, who is best known for promoting the idea that genes and DNA can be manipulated by a person's beliefs. He is a visiting fellow lecturer at the New Zealand College of Chiropractic.
In 1966, Lipton received a B.A. in Biology from C.W. Post Campus of Long Island University and a PhD in developmental biology from the University of Virginia in 1971. In 1973, he taught anatomy as an Assistant Professor at the University of Wisconsin School Of Medicine, before coming[when?] to American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, where he was Professor of Anatomy for three years. From 1987 to 1992, Lipton was involved in research at Penn State and Stanford University Medical Center. Since 1993, Lipton has been teaching in non-tenure positions at different universities.  His publications consist mainly of research on the development of muscle cells.
Lipton has appeared as a guest on several radio shows, as well as The Elaine Smitha Show and The Joe Rogan Experience podcast, and was featured in the 2009 documentary Kymatica, discussing the concepts of love and fear in their relation to the body. He has been a speaker at the Institute of Noetic Sciences' 13th international conference, the Spiritual Science Fellowship International Conference, and various other conventions.
- 2005 The Biology of Belief – Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter & Miracles
- 2006 The Wisdom of Your Cells - How Your Beliefs Control Your Biology
- 2009 Spontaneous Evolution: Our Positive Future and a Way to Get There from Here (co-authored with Steve Bhaerman).
- 2013 The Honeymoon Effect: The Science of Creating Heaven on Earth
- "BruceLipton.com Press Release". BruceLipton.com.
- "Faculty". New Zealand College of Chiropractic.
- "Curriculum Vitae". BruceLipton.com.
- "Publications list on Pubmed". http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed.
- "Curriculum Vita of Bruce H. Lipton". Santa Barbara Graduate Institute. (Archived 25 July 2011 at the Wayback Machine)
- "The Joe Rogan Experience Podcast". iTunes.
- "Kymatica Documentary (2009)".
- "Bruce Lipton, Speaker at the 13th International Conference". Institute of Noetic Sciences.
- "SSF-IIIHS Convention Archives". International Institute of Integral Human Sciences.
- "Bruce Lipton, Mind/Body Healing Pioneer, Featured at HypnoSummit Online Hypnosis Training Conference". Kathleen Hanover, SocialMediaPress.com.
- "List of Waldzell Institute Speakers". Waldzell Institute.
- Official web site for Bruce Lipton
- Bruce Lipton at the Internet Movie Database
- Genetics, Epigenetics, and Destiny - Interview with Dr. Bruce Lipton, Danielle Graham, SuperConsciousness Magazine, September 2008