From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Brusa may refer to:
- Brusa, historical name of the city Bursa in Turkey
- 1943 BRUSA Agreement between the British and American governments in cypher cracking
- Brusa (butterfly), a genus of butterfly in the grass skipper family
- Elisabetta Brusa, Italian composer, born 1954
- BRUSA - Bracket Racing USA, a drag racing magazine from 1991 to 199?. Defunct.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.